Saving Power – Sustainable Energy
Turn off your appliances, devices, and lights when you are not using them or around them.
Phantom Power : Is the amount of Watts used when plugged-in but not turned on. Knowing what products use power when plugged-in but turned off is good to know because we can save power and electricity.
To save energy I will:
– Use it only when I need electricity
– Use my devices (i.e. iPod, iPad, computer, DS, PSP) wisely. Turn them off when I’m not using them.
– Unplug things that we are not using.
– I will walk to school
– I will wear warmer clothes when I’m cold instead of turning up the heat.
– Towel-dry hair instead of using a blow dryer
– GO PLAY OUTSIDE!!