Youth Leadership Forums
Our Canada Project Youth Forums are designed to engage youth in locally relevant sustainability issues, equip them with the skills needed to make change, and empower them to take action!
Forums include inspiring keynotes, hands-on workshops and Action Project planning for students, as well as a professional development session for teachers.
Where & when
2020/2021 Youth Forums TBA
Who should attend?
- Groups of up to 5 youth
- Plus 1-2 teachers per group
What is the cost?
What to expect
- Students attend keynote addresses and workshops led by local youth leaders to ENGAGE them in local sustainability challenges, EQUIP them with the skills needed to make change, and EMPOWER them to take action!
- Teachers learn how to engage their students in Action Projects linked to the curriculum
- Teachers & students leave prepared and inspired to undertake their own sustainability Action Project in their communities and contribute to Canada’s sustainable future!
- LSF will support your Action Project with classroom resources, idea sharing, and even project funding!